Nationally Notifiable Infectious Diseases and Conditions, United States: Weekly Tables
|Reporting Area||Gonorrhea §|
|Current week||Previous 52 weeks Max †||Cum YTD 2023 †||Cum YTD 2022 †|
|U.S. Residents, excluding U.S. Territories||4,872||NC||79,101||123,654|
|New York (excluding New York City)||262||NC||2,465||2,434|
|New York City||271||NC||5,046||5,808|
|East North Central||554||NC||10,419||17,798|
|West North Central||386||NC||5,605||7,345|
|District of Columbia||66||NC||964||974|
|East South Central||449||NC||6,796||9,025|
|West South Central||224||NC||9,436||18,258|
|Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands||-||NC||-||-|
|U.S. Virgin Islands||-||NC||-||-|
- U: Unavailable — The reporting jurisdiction was unable to send the data to CDC or CDC was unable to process the data.
- -: No reported cases — The reporting jurisdiction did not submit any cases to CDC.
- N: Not reportable — The disease or condition was not reportable by law, statute, or regulation in the reporting jurisdiction.
- NN: Not nationally notifiable — This condition was not designated as being nationally notifiable.
- NP: Nationally notifiable but not published.
- NC: Not calculated — There is insufficient data available to support the calculation of this statistic.
- Cum: Cumulative year-to-date counts.
- * Case counts for reporting years 2022 and 2023 are provisional and subject to change. Cases are assigned to the reporting jurisdiction submitting the case to NNDSS, if the case's country of usual residence is the U.S., a U.S. territory, unknown, or null (i.e. country not reported); otherwise, the case is assigned to the 'Non-U.S. Residents' category. Country of usual residence is currently not reported by all jurisdictions or for all conditions. For further information on interpretation of these data, see https://www.cdc.gov/nndss/docs/Readers-Guide-WONDER-Tables-20210421-508.pdf.
- † Previous 52 week maximum and cumulative YTD are determined from periods of time when the condition was reportable in the jurisdiction (i.e., may be less than 52 weeks of data or incomplete YTD data).
- § Beginning in January 2023, confirmed and probable cases only are being published to align with the approved CSTE position statement 22-ID-03, whereas in previous years, all case classification statuses were published. This change may cause a decrease in published case counts when compared to previous years.