was designed for the rapid annotation of influenza (or other virus) clades using profile Hidden Markov
models and support vector machines. In particular, LABEL comes with modules to annotate clades for influenza A(H5N1)
hemagluttinin gene segments as described by the
WHO/FAO/OIE H5N1 nomenclature working group.
For more details on LABEL, read the manuscript,
the documentation, or contact us.
NOTE: the SAM binaries packaged within LABEL
may be used for government and/or academic use only. Commercial use and redistribution for commercial use is excluded.
Use of SAM implies this license.
For the rest of LABEL, please read the full license and disclaimer.
Annotation Modules in v0.6.1 and later
Return to the Influenza Division Bioinformatics Team homepage
v0.4.6 and later
- B_HAv2017 & B_NAv2016 - Influenza B hemagglutinin and neuraminidase clade nomenclature, data trained in 2017 and 2016 respectively. (in submission)
- B_PB2v2016, B_PB1v2016, B_PAv2016, B_NPv2016, B_MPv2016, & B_NSv2016 - Influenza B internal gene segment lineage nomenclature, data trained in 2016. (in submission)
Used in LABEL
Optionally called by LABEL
- H5v2015 - Influenza A hemagglutinin module for subtype H5N1, current to 31 DEC 2014, nomenclature accepted 2015
- H5v2013 - Influenza A hemagglutinin module for subtype H5N1, current to 31 DEC 2012, nomenclature accepted c. 2013
- H5v2011 - Influenza A hemagglutinin module for subtype H5N1, current to 19 MAR 2012, nomenclature accepted c. 2011
- H9v2011 - Influenza A hemagglutinin module for subtype H9N2, current to 27 MAR 2012